Monday, March 30

Projects Galore

It is officially that time of year where we have been given our final projects to do. For one class I have to create all the marketing/advertising materials for an actual company right here in Rochester. I'm really excited to do it and I know it will be great work for my portfolio it will just be very time consuming. 

For my marketing class, we have been working on a project all semester that we will be presenting. Our task was to create a new product and design the marketing strategy for it. It has been a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying it. I'd tell you my groups idea but it's pretty top secret since its such an awesome idea.

Other than that, my life has remained pretty calm. As the semester winds down, the stress will kick in but right now, I'm just enjoying my last few weeks of classes (ever)!

Lindsay :)

No comments: