Thursday, April 2

Internship Opportunities at Fisher


Hey Everyone!

I am dedicating this post to all the internship possibilities that Fisher offers. As a Communications student, I have been strongly encouraged to partake in communication internships. I am currently working on two and will graduate with a total of five internships.

Internships are so much fun and really help you get your foot in the door. I have had the opportunity to get experience in marketing which has been so much fun for me. Currently, I work at Avery Marketing as their marketing intern. I am constantly doing new things for their company as well as learning about the business. It's great experience and I would totally recommend it!

Even if you aren't a communications major you still can have internships in your field. Just talk to someone in your department when you get on campus and they will help out out!

Until next time,
Lindsay :)

No comments: