Thursday, April 16

Open Mic Night!

Hey Guys!

Tonight I went to SAB's final Open Mic Night at the 50's Fishbowl with some friends tonight. There were a few performances by different students that included singing, guitars, keyboards, comedy and poetry. It was really fun to go to and I was amazed by these students and their bravery! I don't think I would EVER be able to do that! However, the audience was very supportive and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did! The video shown above is the winner of the show singing an improv. twist to Britney Spear's "Hit Me Baby One More Time". This was his encore after winning the grand prize of $75! A raffle was held as well and the grand prize for that was two tickets to see the Fray at Darien Lake this summer. Although I didn't win the tickets, I did win a CD/DVD of Bo Burnham. This is just one of the many events to look forward to for next year so make sure to go!! =]

Ashley

No comments: