Monday, November 22

ECAC Northwest Championship Bowl!

On Saturday, the Fisher football team played RPI in the ECAC Northwest Championship Bowl. My friends and I went to the game. For some of us, this was our last Fisher football game after 4 years of going to games here. I do not like all these “lasts” this year that I have to experience! I wish I could rewind and go back 4 years!

The game was a great one! Fisher played really well and we won the game 56-13! I am glad that Fisher won the last game of the season and my last Fisher football game ever!

This week is a very short week and I am sooo excited because I get to go home on Tuesday for the FIRST time all semester! I have not had time to go home (home for me is Clifton Park which is north of Albany); with student teaching I have not had any long weekends to make the drive home. I am looking forward to being home and relaxing for a few days! I cannot wait to see my family and friends and enjoy my time at home!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Brittany

No comments: