Tuesday, November 30

Thanksgiving Break!

Thanksgiving break went by WAY too fast!! I could have definitely used a few more days at home! The break seemed to have just started and before I knew it, it was over!

This was my first time going home all semester. I left Fisher, Tuesday afternoon and arrived back in Albany Tuesday early evening. My little sister goes to Siena College and Tuesday night Siena was playing Butler in basketball, so I met my parents at the game! My sister is on the dance team at Siena so she was dancing at the game. I was able to see her perform for the first time! The game was a great one, even though Siena did lose.

Over break I was able to pick up hours waitressing at the restaurant that I work at during the summer. It was nice to be able to make some extra money, especially because I have a lot of Christmas shopping to do! When I did not have to work, I spent time with my family and friends. My grandparents came for Thanksgiving which was a nice treat because usually they are in Florida by now. I also was able to get some Christmas shopping done on Black Friday!

Even though Thanksgiving break went by too fast, only 17 more days until Christmas break…not that I am counting! :)

Brittany

No comments: