Monday, January 30

Hey Guys!!

I’m starting my third week of classes this week, so everything is crazy. I had a test today, another test on Wednesday and a skills check on Friday along with a lab test next Monday. I have all of that going on, on top of homework and RA stuff, so I feel like my days never end. I have been spending a lot of time in the library lately because it is hard to focus in my room. I find that going to the quiet floor in the library helps me focus and I am able to get my work done faster without any distractions. The more efficient I am in getting my work done, the more time I have to myself. Having some time to relax is important. It is not always possible for me, but when I have a few minutes it is nice to watch a movie or just sit around and do nothing. I know for all of you guys school is probably super busy too, but make sure you take some time for yourself. Have a great week and enjoy the snow!

Maggie

No comments: