Wednesday, November 7

From 11/6/12:

Today is Election Day! All throughout campus there is chatter about the election. Hearing the chatter is not bad, but the Facebook statuses and TV commercials are definitely irritating! There are activities all throughout the campus tonight to watch the election. I’m happy to see so many students that are interested in the politics and future of the country!

Next week is course registration, so the other hot topic is what everyone is taking next semester. For some it’s a terrifying time and for some it’s extremely exciting. I’m definitely excited, I love making my schedule and all the different schemes and strategies I get to use to find the perfect one. It all comes to reality though in January when you actually have to live by that schedule. I enjoy my classes and learning, but I definitely enjoy making my schedule a lot more!

Matt

No comments: