Thursday, December 6

This is the last week of classes here at Fisher, so it’s a very busy time! I’ve spent hours preparing for tests, writing essays, and creating projects and presentations all for this week and next. It’s a very busy time for all students and there have been many hours spent in the library. But it’s all worth it because at the end of the semester we get to show all of the knowledge we’ve obtained and the concepts we’ve mastered. I haven’t enjoyed the hours I’ve spent on all of these assignments, but I have and will continue to enjoy the things I’m learning. Even if it doesn’t seem applicable right now that I have to know what happened during the French revolution, why it happened, or the significance of it happening; I know that very soon when I go to grad school or begin teaching I will need to know.

Matt

No comments: