Wednesday, March 18

Expecting a Crazy Week Back..But Surprisingly, It's Not!

Hey everyone!!!

So I am back from spring break as well although I did not get to go anywhere. I was just happy enough to get to go home and relax for a week! While I was home I got to sleep in every day and spend a lot of quality time with my family. Being away from home really makes you appreciate your family! When I returned back to campus, I was expecting to have a crazy/overwhelming week getting back into the motion of things but it turns out this week has been great so far! The Friday before I came back, I received a letter in the mail saying that I was accepted into the Nursing Clinical Program next fall! I am soooooo relieved! Then, on Monday, I received the news that I was offered a RA position next year! The good news had really changed my perspective on this week and it has been great to be back!

Ashleyyyy =]

No comments: