Tuesday, April 7

Registration

Hey everyone!

Well since the end of the year is winding down, it is time for students to start preparing for next semester!

I had a meeting with my advisor last week discussing the nursing courses I am going to have to take and I am really excited to start the nursing program! I will be taking 4 classes, all are taken once a week and I will have clinical in area hospitals throughout the week as well.

I will have a hectic semester but it will definitely be worth it. I also talked to my advisor about possibly going to Kenya next summer for a mission trip! I will have to start fundraising in September if I am serious about this and I really think I am going to do this.

Students will start choosing their courses for next semester next Monday the 13th. I get to choose on Weds. the 15th so hopefully my schedule will work out the way I planned!

Ashley

No comments: