Friday, April 23

Fun but busy weekend

Well this past weekend I had a lot of fun, but it sure was busy! Thursday night, Steve Moakler, a singer came to Fisher and put on a performance in the Campus Center. He played for about 1 ½ hours and was amazing! SAB (Student Activities Board) sponsored this event and it was a big hit! After the performance, there was an ice cream social and you could meet Steve Moakler!!

On Friday, I participated in the Relay for Life here at Fisher. This was my first year ever doing Relay and I stayed the whole 12 hours!! It started at 7:00 pm Friday night and ended 7:00 am Saturday morning. I was part of a team called the Dirty Dozen! All together, we raised over $30,000!! It was such a fun night!! There was a DJ, food, performances and fun activities!

On Sunday, I went to go see Wicked being performed at the Auditorium Theatre downtown. SAB also put on this event! We took a limo bus downtown to get to the Auditorium Theatre! We had amazing seats! This was my first time ever seeing Wicked and I absolutely loved it!!! I am so glad my friends and I decided to go!
Well, this is the last week of classes!! I am sooo excited for the semester to be over and summer to be here!! I have a busy week of finishing up final projects and getting all my work in!! I just have to stay focused and I will be able to do it!

Brittany

Here are some pictures from my fun weekend!



No comments: