Tuesday, October 5

Buffalo Bills Game!

One thing that I LOVE here at Fisher is the trips that are offered for students! On Sunday, I went to the Bills game in Buffalo. This trip was offered through the Student Activities Board (also known as SAB). SAB is a club here on campus that organizes different events and trips! The trip to see the Bills play was only $35, which included the ticket to the game, the bus ride and food!


This was my first time to a Bills game, so I was very excited about going! I went with two of my friends and we had so much fun! Even though it was freezing cold and rainy in Buffalo, being at the stadium was sooo much fun! The fans sure do get into the game! The Bills did not really play their best, but being amongst the thousands of people was great! My favorite part of the game was when the Bills did score, how crazy the fans went! I never believed it when people said the Bills fans really get into the game, but now I know that they do!


Talk to you next week!

Brittany

No comments: