Thursday, November 11

Hi Everyone!

I hope you all are having a wonderful week! I just wanted to take some time today to tell you about some things going on in the Rochester area. For those of you not from the area, like myself, Rochester has a lot to offer.

This weekend my friends and I are going to see Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker at the Blue Cross Arena. There are many events at this venue ranging from concerts to sporting events. We have many local sports teams that play at the Arena and tickets are always available. There are also many restaurants in the area such as Dinosaur BBQ, the Distillery, and the Pittsford Pub. Those are just a few of the very popular places very close to campus. There are also chains such as Fridays, The Cheesecake Factory, and Panera. Those are just naming a few, my friends and I are always discovering new places to eat. There are also 2 malls within a 20 mile radius, many schools, and other events throughout the area.

Rochester is a great city with a lot to do! My friends and I always seem to stumble upon a new place to eat, get coffee, or just drive through. There are things for everyone no matter what you are interested in. I have just named a few but there are many more options!

Have a great week!

Liz

No comments: