Monday, February 14

Wow this week went by fast! I already have a full schedule for this week! Next weekend is the Teddi Dance for love..YAY! I cannot wait for the Dance. If you are wondering about the Teddi Dance for love it is a 24 hour dance marathon that we put on here in our Fisher Student Life Center (a HUGE gym). This dance raises money for Camp Good Days and Special Times. Camp Good Days is an organization that dedicates everything to children, adults and families who have been touched by cancer and other life challenges. They put on a summer camp and programs all year round. This dance raises a lot of money for this and is an AMAZING experience. The dance has theme hours, games and activities including inflatables, photo booths, food and much more. I loved it so much my freshman year that I joined the Teddi Committee where we meet once a week every week before the dance and set up everything for the dance. I really recommend looking into joining this committee because not only is it so much fun, but so rewarding as well to know the difference that you are making. Also just being a participant in the dance makes such a difference as well! I let you know more how the dance went after this upcoming weekend! WOAAAAHHHH TEDDI!

-Katie

No comments: