Monday, February 21

Busy Week!

This past week was really busy for me! I had a lot of work to get done for Thursday, so I spent a lot of my time in the library trying to finish it all up! One class that I had work to complete for was my Computer Ethics class. I had to write a 2-4 page paper on a recent technology of my choice and had to write if the technology was ethical or not. One great resource that the Library here at Fisher has is they have reference librarians who work in the library and assist students who need to find resources for their projects and papers. The reference librarians are GREAT because you go to them and tell them what you are researching, and they help you find all the resources you need to help you. This is what I did, which helped me save time searching aimlessly throughout the library!

This weekend is also busy because it is the Teddi Dance for Love!! I have to perform at it on Saturday for dance team and then I plan on staying and enjoying the dance! The Teddi Dance raises money for Camp Good Days and Special Times so I am really excited to participate in it! (Editors Note: The Teddi Dance raised over $44,000 this year!)

Only one more week and then it is Spring Break!! With the warm weather today, I can’t wait to go away and enjoy the warm weather for over a week!

Talk to you next week!

Brittany

No comments: