Thursday, October 13

Hey guys! I only have a few minutes to introduce myself before I get back to packing! I’m Amanda Cammarano and I’m a junior Business Management/Marketing major with minors in Public Relations and Sports Management . I am from Buffalo and I have lived on campus at Fisher with the same roommate all 3 years! I am a Student Ambassador as well as the President for Colleges Against Cancer.

You are probably wondering what I’m packing for… This weekend our Student Activities Board is hosting a trip to Cedar Point and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! I’ve never been to Cedar Point before so I am super excited but that means I have to get all my homework together for Monday, looks like it’s going to be a late night. Fortunately I’ll get to sleep in tomorrow since we have a recess day!

Hope you have an excellent weekend!

-Amanda

No comments: