Tuesday, October 25

Hi everyone,

I hope your week is going well. Last week I was telling you all about how I went to Cedar Point and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with the Student Activities Board. That was a great trip and my friends and I had a blast. In case you have never been, there are tons of rollercoasters there that are fantastic. My two favorites were the Dragster and the Maverick.


This is going to be a busy week for me and I have my last midterm for Corporate Finance coming up so I have been studying quite a bit. I am also taking a Buyer Behavior class and am working to figure out a paper topic. I’m hoping to do something with either Facebook ads and if they have any effect on consumers or point of purchase displays. So I plan on spending some time doing that this week.

I am really excited for later this week because I am planning a program called Boobie Bingo for Breast Cancer Awareness. I am a Resident Assistant at Fisher and I am in charge of a Sophomore floor this year and it is my job to make sure that everyone has a good experience living on campus. I am there to handle any roommate conflicts, questions, and I also put on programs. Boobie Bingo is going to have a lot of breast cancer awareness prizes and I’m very excited about it.

Have a great rest of the week,

-Erin

No comments: