Monday, October 24

Hi Guys!!


I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to the upcoming week like I am. Like I told you, I am a Nursing major, which means I am very busy almost all of the time. Being a Nursing major is a lot of work, but in the end it is definitely worth all of the time and effort. The reason I want to be a nurse is because I am a very hands on person, I love interacting with people, and medical stuff has always interested me. Another great thing about my future career is that there will always be a job for me because we will always have a need for nurses. I really think that nursing is a great career and it is a great basis for any other field in medicine as well. If you guys are interested in anything medical related I would recommend you look into nursing, but if you have no interest in nursing Fisher also has a ton of other great majors as well. Fisher has majors such as education, international studies, biology, chemistry, economics and english just to name a few. If you have any question about nursing or any other major feel free to ask me or contact admissions. We would be more than happy to help J Also as a side note, I wanted to let everyone know that this weekend is our first open house of the year. We will be giving tours of campus and you will be able to sit in on classes based on your major and you will get a ton of information about why students like myself enjoy going to Fisher. I hope to see you all there!!


-Maggie

No comments: