Thursday, December 15

Hey Everyone!

Well it's my last day on campus until next semester and let me say I am excited! I can't wait to go home and have Christmas and New Year's and see all my friends from home. It is going to be such a blast. Not to mention, getting to work and make some extra cash for next semester as my funds are running a little low haha. I have my last final today, and it is my hardest. Boy, am I nervous. I've been studying for days so hopefully I am ready enough. It has been a long week but hopefully my grades will show it to be worth it. Despite my stress, I have still gotten to do a few fun things this week. My suitemates, my roommate, and I exchanged presents and it was a blast. They all loved what I got them and that makes gift giving even better! I also got to see some cute dogs in an event Fisher had for stress free week where they brought therapy dogs in for us to hang out with for a bit to relieve some stress. Definitely worked for a little bit. I can't wait to go home and see my dog! Ahh well hate to cut it short this week but I need to study for my test at 3:00pm today! What a relief it will be when it's over. Wish me luck!

Until next time....

*Kate :)

No comments: