Tuesday, October 9

Hello Everyone,

This year at Fisher has been great so far! I can't believe that it has already been one month since we started. It is really flying by. Friday, we had fall fest and it was a lot of fun. I made a spin art T-shirt, made my own white board, and ate funnel cake (delicious). There were also caricatures, a zip line, and fun games with raffle tickets for prizes. Saturday was the Homecoming game and we played Salisbury University. It was definitely a good game because both our team and their team are ranked in the nation! On top of that, I looked out my window on Saturday and they were setting up some kind of blow up obstacle course thing.it was fun but it was back to school work on Sunday. Oh the joys of college (Secret is: I wouldn't want to be anywhere else).
Hope everyone has a great week!

-Kate :)

No comments: