Monday, November 12

Hi everyone,

It is Monday again. This reminds me that I have two exams coming up this week. Also, today is the day that I am going to be meeting with professor for the Independent study for art. This is one class that I love the most. Both my class and work schedule have filled up most of my time that I would not have the time to fit another class in my schedule. So I decided to take an independent study with my previous art professor, Dr. Durand. She is very patient with me. I love this class because I can meet when we are both free so that it doesn’t have to be at a certain time of the day or week. Most importantly, as a student, I can tell my professor what I wanted to learn and do in the independent study so that I am always excited for my homework (art projects). The previous assignments of mine were to finish two drawings in Mary Cassatt and Kathe Kollwitz’s drawing style. It is amazing to see myself doing the drawing in someone else’s style. Can’t wait to meet with her!

Melody

No comments: