Wednesday, December 12

Today has been the best day out of the whole semester because I just finished my last final exam. Now is the time for me to wait for the results. I am very glad that everything is over. I can finally watching movies and TV shows without worrying about the exams now. Time passed so fast. I can’t believe I am half way through my sophomore year already. The memory of the first day of college is still vivid to me.

By the way, for those who didn’t know, we had our AIM dance show last Friday night. It turned out very well. All the seats were filled. Thank you for those who came to support us, and those who emotionally support us :). Anyway, I have some big plans this week. I am planning to go down to New York City this Sunday to finish some paperwork for studying abroad, so I am very excited about that. I will also visit many of my closest friends down there while I am in New York City. Hopefully, everything will go smooth with my application for a visa and paperwork. Wish me luck. I wish all of you a merry Christmas!!! I will talk to you again in 2013!

Melody

No comments: