Tuesday, February 17

Exhaustion sets in, but we keep moving along!


Hey guys it's Ash!

So this weekend was very eventful for me! I went to NYC for the weekend to celebrate my birthday and it was a blast. Walking around the city on 3 hours of sleep really kicked my butt the next day!

Coming back to reality was difficult but it feels good to be back. It stinks waking up for 8 am classes, but once I am up, it's not so bad at all. Getting back in the groove is tough at first, but it has to be done.

This week I turned in my application to be an RA for next year. I am really hopeful that I get it! RA's play a huge role on campus and I would really like to be more involved. Reslife sent out emails regarding the position and it really stuck out to me.

It would be a lot of fun to be more involved in campus activities as well as being a helpful resource to students. There are compensations and benefits as well to having the position which consists of reduction on room and boarding fees, closer parking spots, single room, etc. RA's sacrifice a lot for their school, residents and their own personal lives.. so everyone should be respectful to them!


That's all for now, see you next post!

No comments: