Sunday, September 27

Fisher Insider welcomes: Eddie Sundquist

Greetings Everyone!

I wanted to say welcome to the Fisher Insider Blog! My name is Eddie Sundquist and I am a Senior here at Fisher. I major in Political Science and Philosophy with a minor in Information Technology. All that, really just means I’m looking at law schools this year. On campus I am the Vice President of the Student Government Association, an Orientation Team leader, A First Generation Scholar and a class assistant for the First Generation leadership seminars.

Being a part of Student Government, I really wanted to talk about all of the awesome ways people can get involved here on campus. I remember coming in as a Freshmen and not wanting to do anything but study. I found out really quickly that college is super boring if that’s all you do. Eventually, I got involved by running for Vice President of my Freshmen class. It was so cool how the whole process, and even cooler when my ticket won! Since then, I have changed a lot. Much of that comes from meeting people and running stuff. I found so much, like cross country club, Colleges Against Cancer, and even Fisher Players Acting Group (I was in a mystery dinner theater).

If you are interested in being a part of or learning more about all of the fun Fisher has to offer(clubs, spots, and much more) check out what we call “The Nest”. It’s the source to find out more about all of the clubs and organizations here on campus. Go to http://nest.sjfc.edu

Until we meet again…

Eddie

No comments: