Monday, January 25

Full Swing

Hello All,

The semester is now in full swing and so are my classes. As much as I sometimes complain I really do love being at college! This past week was really busy but nonetheless a lot of fun. Besides getting over the jetlag from my trip and getting back to doing homework regularly I had a lot of fun this week being back! We had our second annual Winter Gala in the Student Life Center on Saturday night. There was a fashion show with area vendors, a chocolate bar and tons of dancing. Somewhere between pictures and doing the YMCA the night eventually did come to a close. A bunch of us went out to Wild Wings after and it turned out to be a really good night.

While prepping for my new job off campus I am also prepping for my role in this year’s VLOGS (Vagina Monologues). I’ve never really done plays before but I thought it would be something different and I really am happy I’ve taken the chance to do it. VLOGS this year are for raising awareness for not only abused women in the Rochester area but our focus are also in fundraising for the Congo this year. I’m really excited and think it will be a great show.

Right now Latin homework is calling my name so until next time…

<3Nicole

No comments: