Friday, January 8

Hello 2010!!

I really can not believe that it is already January 2010!! Time sure does go by fast! Break has also gone by too fast. On Tuesday, I will make the drive back to Rochester because spring semester classes start Wednesday morning. Even though I have really enjoyed my relaxing break, it will be good to get back in the swing of things! Over break I have worked at the restaurant I usually work at during the summer, seen family and friends, celebrated my 21st birthday : ), said goodbye to one of my best friends because he is in the Navy and left for Iraq, and booked my spring break trip! With all this cold weather, I now can look forward to spring break, which I will be spending in Bonita Springs, Florida! Spring Break is only about 6 ½ weeks away, and I hope it comes fast! When school starts back up next week I will be very busy once again. I am a Childhood and Special Education major, and I am in my last block of classes before I student teach, meaning I will be very busy with classes and doing my field work hours at the elementary schools this semester. I will also be busy with dance club and working for Admissions. Even though I do not want break to end, spring semester is here and it is time for all of us to get back to the work. I hope everyone had a great holiday season! I will write again when I am back in Rochester!

Brittany

No comments: