Thursday, January 28

Hi Everyone

My name is Liz. I am a sophomore Childhood/Special education major. I am from the Albany area, specifically Clifton Park.

This week is going to be pretty busy with classes and work. One major highlight of my week is the movie Wednesday night. These movies are just out of the theater but not yet on DVD; they are shown on Sundays and Wednesdays. This week’s movie is "Couples Retreat" with Vince Vaughn. I am excited because I did not get to see it in theaters.

The weeks seem to fly by here. I am very excited for this weekend to come too! Friday, my friend is coming from home to visit the area. It will be great to catch up with her and do some things off campus. There are some great restaurants in the Rochester area. Saturday, I will be working as a tour guide at one of our open houses. I work for Admissions in their work study program. It is a lot of fun, and work study is definitely something worth looking into if you are interested in having a job on campus. Here is the link if you are interested: http://home.sjfc.edu/CareerServices/. Sunday, is a big day! It is the ceremony for the induction to the Ralph C. Wilson School of Education on campus. I am very excited because my parents are coming up.

That’s it for now, I have to get back to the homework! Talk to you soon!

-Liz

No comments: