Thursday, January 28

I’m Kristi, and I’m a sophomore here at Fisher!!

Hey Everyone! I just recently changed my major to Business Management with a concentration in Marketing. I am planning on using my degree to go back home and help my dad run our family farm. I’m really enjoying my classes as a Management major so far, it’s a big change from all the classes I’ve previously taken here. I used to be a Chemistry major and that just wasn’t my thing! I’m definitely looking forward to a much less stressful semester that’s for sure!!

I also play basketball here and am very excited because on Tuesday the 26th, we are going to be playing Nazareth!! Fisher’s BIGGEST rival!! We are really hoping for a good crowd, the louder the better!! The game even gets its own special title, “The Battle of the Beaks.” The entire Rochester area comes to watch, and any money that is collected from ticket sales is donated to Golisano Children’s Hospital. So come show your Cardinal spirit, and donate to a good cause at the same time, Tuesday at 6pm!!

This weekend I will be attending Fisher’s first annual athlete formal. One of my teammates is actually going to be the DJ, we are all pretty excited!! I am not really sure what the formal entails, except that every team is supposed to bring a snack to share. It’s going to be kind of cool to see all of the athletes together in one place, not in uniform! This is another fundraiser to support the Golisano Children’s Hospital. All tickets to the dance are $10 and all money that's collected is being donated to the hospital.

Other than that, I haven’t been up to much except for trying to keep up with all of my schoolwork!

Talk to you soon!

-Kristi-

No comments: