Wednesday, February 24

All you need is V-Love!...

Hello All!

Another week down! This Friday Spring break starts and I’m pumped! I’m worried that the snow storm this weekend is going to ruin my flight plans but we shall see!

This past weekend was the Vagina Monologues and it was great! I had never acted before besides that sad excuse of a play I did back in like Elementary school. But it was such a great experience. I was super nervous since I am horrible at memorizing! People were really receptive though and I got quite a few laughs which was great. We raised over $750 for Alternatives for Battered Women of Rochester and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

College is such a great time in life because it allows you to step outside your comfort zone and try things you normally may have not participated in. I encourage you to become involved when and if you choose to come to Fisher! We have over 400 leadership positions available and over 95 clubs/organizations for you to engage yourself in!

Well I better go prep for my Latin midterm..BLAH!

Until next time,
Nicole<3

No comments: