Tuesday, February 2

Bingo : )

Hey everyone!

I cannot believe how fast the weekend went by. Friday and Saturday went by so quick with Open House and cleaning. Sunday was a lot of fun with the School of Education induction ceremony. There was a huge turnout for the event. It was nice to have a ceremony and get to know the professors in the school of education. It was great to see my parents! I am very excited to go home for spring break to see my family and friends!

Moving onto another busy week though! This week is going to be pretty quiet except for work and homework. One big event this week is Bingo. It is always huge on campus and I am sure this one will not fail seeing as it is put on by TEDDI to start the ten day countdown to the TEDDI dance for love on February 12th and 13th.

Definitely looking forward to the week ahead!

Liz

No comments: