Friday, February 19

Midterm Week

Hey there everyone!

This semester is flying by. It seems like we just got done with first semester! Anyway, school has been going good. Last weekend was the Teddy Dance for Love, which is a 24-hour dance-a-thon raising money for a good cause. It happens every year, and each year it keeps getting better, so don’t miss it when you are here. Another big event that we have coming up in April is Relay for Life which is a 24 hour walk-a-thon. That is also a great time with your friends.

In terms of school, it is midterm week for me next week and I have been studying a lot. I also have some projects to do over break, but I guess that’s what college is, right? Other than that, nothing too much going on. Oh! Tiger Woods speaking publicly for the first time today, that should be exciting. Hope you guys are doing well, and I am sure you guys had a nice Presidents week break!

Talk to you next week!

Matt

No comments: