Monday, February 8

On Duty

Hey there again! Hope everyone is doing well.

This week has been kind of a rough week for me. My laptop crashed and Gateway would not extend my warranty so I ended up buying a new laptop, an HP. So far, so good and I hope to get more than a year and a half out of this one. In terms of school, school has picked up significantly. A lot of homework and studying, but that is what I should expect, right? My position as an RA has been treating me well as well. In the coming weeks, there will be interviews, which I hope to take part in so I can be the interviewer instead of the interviewee. Other than these couple of things, I cannot really complain because our spring break is coming up soon! We have an entire week off, and let me tell you, it will be great to get away from the school work.

Well, that is all for now, I am currently on duty, one of the responsibilities of being an RA and I have to go do my second round of a three round night making sure all the residents are behaving. Talk to you all soon.

Matt

No comments: