Wednesday, February 10

Valentine’s Day

Hello Everyone!

Another week at Fisher has come and gone. I can’t believe it is already February! This week I went to one of the boys intramural basketball games. Intramurals are very popular on campus and are a great way to get involved! The best part about our program here at Fisher is that if you want to play something that is not offered, you just get a bunch of people together to start one!

Friday night, our Student Activities Board (SAB) had a comedian come to campus. His name was Nore Davis; he was so funny. There were a variety of prizes given away at the end of the show including an xbox360, which I won! I was so shocked I finally won something; I was not expecting it at all.

I cannot wait for Valentine’s Day! I think more than anything I am excited to see the new movies, Valentine’s Day that is coming out on Friday!

That’s it for now! Have a great week!

Liz

No comments: