Wednesday, March 24

Busy as a Bee……

Hey Everyone!

What a week! It’s been pretty crazy around here lately. While the weather can't seem to make its mind up these days I’ve been busy starting final projects for my classes and campaigning for Senior class office! The elections have been FIERCE! Besides that people have been preparing for Fisher Player’s show Grease for this Spring and getting summer jobs lined up. This time of year it always seems to be busy but because of work, homework and elections all at once it just seems to be busier than it normally would. I am looking forward to Easter break next week and plan on catching up on tons of sleep :)

Until next time,

Nicole

PS Attached are pictures from me and my organization on campus National Residence Hall Honorary cleaning up School #16. We were being goofy that day :)




No comments: