Monday, March 1

Is it break yet?

Hey guys,

Spring break is almost near! This week was hectic. I had a midterm in my Broadcasting: History and Development class and I had to go on a fake “talk show” this week for my Advanced Media Relations class. In this class, we were given phony situations to come up with a media relations guide for. Our group picked a situation where we had to promote the country band, The Ska-Scrapers for their up-and-coming tour for the Summer of 2010. Basically, we had to go on this talk show where our professor was the host and he asked us questions based off our message points, which are messages you would like to get across to the public. In the end, it was a lot of fun and a great first experience of being on camera.

Other than that, I don’t have too much work over break, but I will be busy with my other work, for example working in the greenhouse.

I cannot wait to get away from all this schoolwork and I hope all you guys are doing well.

Matt

No comments: