Tuesday, March 2

Spring Break

Hi Everyone!

Finally back in Clifton Park! It was a busy week getting ready to leave for home. The snow was crazy this week. Friday, we had a snow day!

So like I said in my previous post, going home does not mean that you are not free from homework. This week I am still doing some homework and projects. Spring Break is a great time to get ahead on all of the work that you are given for the weeks to come. I know I plan on doing a lot of my projects that count as finals so I can show them to my professors. It is always great to try to get some work done ahead of time because you can always have someone look over your work. Whether it is a friend, family member, or your professor it is always a good choice to have someone review your work.

I can’t believe how fast this week is going by. I have been working, catching up with family and friends, and getting ahead on school work. Back to school soon!

Talk to you guys next week!

Liz

No comments: