Thursday, March 18

St. Patrick’s Day….

Hello All,

Today is St. Patrick’s Day! They’re serving all green and Irish food in Lackmann’s main line. Everyone seems to be celebrating outside since this has been probably the nicest day we’ve had yet since winter. Today was the first day I sat outside. I love sitting out in the campus quad and reading a book. I feel like all my projects are starting to come closer and closer to their due dates and I’m feeling the pressure to finish them before the year comes to a close! This week I plan on getting a lot of work done and I’m actually going to the art gallery Sunday morning for the first time, so that should be fun. I'm also running for Senior class office so I'm trying to get all my campaigning in order! Lots of things going on!

Time to go get ice cream down by the canal J Mmmm..my fav….

Ttys,
Nicole

No comments: