Wednesday, May 19

Introducing: Jeff, our newest blogger!

Hi everyone! My name's Jeff Reisman and I am a Junior at SJFC. I'm triple majoring in Adolescence Education, Special Education, and History, with a minor in Psychology. I grew up in the suburbs of Syracuse and graduated from Baker High School of Baldwinsville in 2008 as the youngest of six children. At SJFC I am a First Generation Scholar and serve as a Class Assistant within the program. I tutor at both Jefferson and East High Schools in the Rochester City School District. I am also a Student Orientation Coordinator on campus and I help to develop and facilitate orientation programs for the incoming freshmen of the College. In my spare time you will find me running, kayaking, or keeping up with my reality tv addiction. My favorite part about being a student at Fisher is the feeling of community that our campus promotes and the ability to succeed in and outside of the classroom, because of the guidance given by the Professors at the College.

No comments: