Wednesday, May 5

Senior Week!!

Hello All!

It's Senior Week here at Fisher! Kan Jam, Sunny days and Cook outs! What more could you seriously ask for?!?! Senior week is always a great time. It’s a time where the campus celebrates the Seniors and has a week filled of events. As a RA I am required to stay on campus and therefore get to engage in some of the activities. It’s so nice to be able to spend those last few days with your friends before summer starts and people go their separate ways. I officially am about a quarter of a way moved into my apartment downtown! I wish someone could have taken a picture of me driving down the 590 in my Ford Focus because that thing was packed beyond belief! I must have looked ridiculous! Luckily I have had a lot of friends that I have made from Fisher in the area helping me with the move. On another good note, I found out my grades for the semester and I must say that I am pleased. I love Fisher’s Fish R’ Net site because it allows me to access all of my information in the matter of minutes, everything from registration to transcripts and grades to health insurance.

Well time for me to head over to the RA cookout then go get my tan on!

{Tonight is the Senior Ball, I’ll be sure to post pictures next time!}

Until next time <3

-Nicole

No comments: