Tuesday, September 28

Hi again!

This weekend was pretty hectic, but I survived. Some friends came from Watertown on Sunday to watch football and enjoy delicious Buffalo Wild Wings. I was really way more excited about the wings than the game. After lunch we said goodbye and I was off to school again. So maybe I should have been studying... but it was a well deserved break!

Sunday night I attended the first meeting of the Cardinal Chorale, a new singing group on campus. There are many student groups focused on music, but this group is entirely new. I was very excited because I was elected secretary of the eboard! Every Sunday evening we will hold meetings and sing everything from show tunes to traditional choir music. It's a great opportunity to take a break from school work, just hang out with friends, and sing some awesome music.

Talk to you later!

Kiersten

No comments: