Thursday, October 21

Long Weekend!

This past weekend Fisher had a 3 day weekend, meaning there were no classes on Friday. Well, that was not really the case for me. Since I am student teaching this semester I have to follow the school schedule where I am teaching, not Fisher’s schedule. Even though many people went home this weekend, some of my friends stayed here, so we found stuff to do!

Friday night my friend and I made buffalo wing dip and watched the Yankee game in my dorm. It was a nice relaxing night after a long week of teaching! Saturday, Fisher had a football game at home. We played Hartwick College, and beat them 41-14!! Even though the stands were not full because many people went home for the long weekend, the crowd still got into the game especially after we intercepted the ball 8 times!!

Sunday was beautiful here! My friend Hannah and I watched the JV football team play the University of Rochester. I enjoyed just sitting outside in the sun!! Even though I could not go home this weekend, I still had fun and found things to do on campus!

Have a great week!

Brittany

No comments: