Tuesday, December 7

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

So the snow has finally come to stay in Rochester. I admit that the snow is annoying when walking to classes, but my friends and I love to play in it! Last night we were in the campus quad building snowmen, making snow angels, and having a snowball fight. It was a well deserved break from studying for finals that are coming up next week. The semester is quickly coming to an end and I have mixed emotions. I'm really going to miss my friends, but the break from classes is awesome. This semester has been my best semester here at Fisher. I've met so many new people (we have a great freshman class!), joined new groups, and had the time of my life!

During the holiday season Fisher has lots of events on campus. This Friday we will have a big holiday event in the SLC called Holiday in Hawaii. I'm very excited because I'll be singing along with the Cardinal Chorale group. Cardinal Chorale is a group I helped start on campus and this will be our first performance! Wish us luck!

Kiersten

No comments: