Tuesday, January 25

Flu Season

This was not my best weekend. I've been sick since Friday! After days of pretending I was getting better I finally went to the Wellness Center today. The Wellness Center is like a clinic on campus for students located in the School of Nursing. I had an appointment with the Nurse Practitioner who diagnosed me with the flu. I should have known given the obvious symptoms of a fever, cough, and headache. Great.

Hopefully after a few more days of rest I'll be better and back to the normal routine. Some people may like the fact that they have a legitimate reason to skip classes, but to me it's the worst! Its difficult to catch up on material and get notes from other students. My professors are understanding about sick days though, especially this time of year, so they're willing to fill me in on what I missed during class.

I really hope this flu disappears by tomorrow! My favorite class this semester is tomorrow night (it just happens to be a movie class) and I really don't want to miss it!

Kiersten

No comments: