Friday, January 28

Hey Everyone,

Yay! Welcome back to the Fish! I have only been back two weeks and I honestly feel like I never left. The first week was nice because we did not really have a lot of work yet, but now it is kind of back to reality. The work is really starting to pile up=/ But so are the fun activities around campus!

Next weekend is our annual “Winter Gala” event…I am going to get you guys some live footage of the event so you can see for yourselves how fun it is! I am going to buy my dress sometime next week so I am very excited about that=) Teddi Dance for Love is also quickly approaching and the whole campus is getting pumped for that as well.

So stay tuned for some awesome videos and updates on events going on during the spring semester=)

Talk to you all later!

Marissa

No comments: