Friday, October 28

BOO!


HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!!!! I love Halloween, this year my friends and I are dressing up as Minions from Despicable Me! I hope you have seen that movie because it is the cutest movie ever I love it! If you have not seen the movie, I advise you to rent it ASAP, but a Minion is a little yellow worker! I’ll post a picture…

Isn’t he so cute?! Yes that is what we are going to look like! I hope you all are excited to dress up for Halloween, it’s definitely unfortunate that we no longer can trick-or-treat though, I don’t know about your parents but mine say that I’m too old to trick-or-treat. Hahaha but I love candy! There are a lot of programs going on around campus for Halloween. Many different clubs have dress up competitions where the best costume wins prizes and stuff so Fisher supports Halloween Festivities!! Resident Student Association (RSA) also had signups for a Haunted Hay Ride last weekend! It was free and they provided transportation so it was awesome! Fun little activites like that really get you in the mood to celebrate! I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween too!

No comments: