Sunday, October 30

[From yesterday]

It’s Open House day (October 29th), on campus and it’s so exciting to see all of the prospective students thinking about attending Fisher. I wish the weather was a bit sunnier, but the Ambassadors are energetic and ready for the busy day! For those of you who may not know, Open House gives High School students the opportunity to explore Fisher with tours and information sessions. It’s definitely a great chance to come and see the school; if you haven’t already, think about it! :) The campus looks beautiful in Fall, with the changing leaves and colorful flowers.

HALLOWEEN is also upon us and Fisher is full of activities to help us celebrate. I just carved a pumpkin in Mainstage last night and the last Harry Potter movie is playing tonight too. Personally, my favorite part of Halloween is seeing everyone’s costumes, especially the really unique ones… My friends and I decided to dress up as ZOMBIES this year & we had so much fun buying supplies and making our costumes; we can’t wait to show them off!

There are two big home games today, football and Men’s soccer. I can hear the warm-up music from the stadium in my room, which always makes me excited to support the players… The football team is playing Utica tonight and well on their way to a Championship (my fingers are crossed!). Both teams have had great seasons and are making Fisher proud!

Until next time,

Brittany

No comments: