Sunday, October 30

Happy Halloween everyone! I know Halloween isn’t officially until tomorrow but Fisher has definitely been in the spirit over the weekend. It’s sad that now that we’re old we don’t get to go trick or treating and get free candy, but the RAs in my Residence Hall are doing reverse trick or treating to fix that. They’re going around to each room and giving out candy as opposed to us going to them. I’m really excited because I never can get enough candy!

My roommate and I started watching scary movies at the beginning of the week. I love scary movies but he hates them. It’s kind of a double win for me. I get to enjoy a movie, and then I get to laugh at him while he freaks out about the movie for a few days. The first movie we watched was called The Alphabet Killer. It is about a serial killer that killed people who had the same first and last initial for their name and then dumped them in a town that started with that initial. The movie was good but what was really cool was that the whole movie took place in the greater Rochester area. It’s based on a true story of a serial killer in Rochester during the ‘70s. Now don’t worry, Rochester isn’t a serial killer hot spot, I’ve never heard of any Rochester serial killers other than this one. He only killed 3 people too. So I think it’s safe to say that there isn’t anything to worry about, but don’t tell my roommate that! I’ve started calling him a new name so that his first and last names start with the same letter so that he freaks out more. It’s been awesome haha

I hope you all have a great Halloween!

- Matt

No comments: