Monday, October 31

Hi guys!! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I wanted to thank all of you who came to the Open House, I hope all the information you received was helpful! During the Open House I got a good amount of questions about sports on campus so I wanted to give you guys some information about that. We have a bunch of different Division Three varsity sports here at Fisher and we also have many JV sports to accommodate all students. We just opened Polisseni Stadium and with that Fisher got 7 new varsity sports. I would recommend that if you would like to play a varsity sport to contact the coach as soon as possible so you can plan a meeting with them and get all of the information you might need to help make your college search a little bit easier. Playing a varsity sport does take up a lot of time so, for the students who would like to play a sport without the time commitment, they can play intramural or club sports. One of the things that I really like about Fisher is that if you would like to start your own club on campus all you have to do is show that a certain amount of students are interested and you can start your own club. With that being said, if you want to start an intramural sport that Fisher does not have then as long as you find other people that are interested then that will be able to happen. As a Freshman I would suggest getting involved in some type of club or organization on campus. It is a great way to meet new people, it's fun and it looks good on a resume. If you have any questions just go to the Fisher Athletics website and you can find all of the information you need there. I hope you have a great week! Happy Halloween!!

-Maggie

No comments: