Monday, October 24

[From Friday Oct 21]

It has been a busy week at Fisher. After unpacking from an amazing trip to Cedar Point and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame it was back to work. Although the weather was cold and windy it was still a great time. My favorite ride hands down was the Top Speed Dragster! My friends were nice enough to go with me to see U2 in 3D at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame which was a definite highlight of the weekend! I would highly recommend seeing it if you find yourself in Cleveland.


Getting right back into it after such a fun weekend with friends was difficult but I would do it all again in a heartbeat! Now I am studying for my biweekly Group Challenge in my Sports Marketing class. Being a sports management minor was one of the best decisions I made at Fisher. The Group Challenges are trivia contests that you compete in for participation points. It is a great way to not only learn all the material but show your competitive side by smack talking the other teams and disputing their answers. Fingers crossed that we can finish on top tomorrow!

I am so ready for this weekend. I have nothing planned except going to see Paranormal Activity 3! I hope it lives up to the hype. With the Buffalo Bills on a bye this week I have all day Sunday to work on homework and get started on picking a topic for my Buyer Behavior term paper. I am between doing something on celebrity/athlete endorsements or how music in advertisements can affect consumers. Decisions, decisions!

-Amanda

No comments: