Monday, October 17

Hello Everyone!!!!

It feels so good to be back at Fisher! I absolutely consider Fisher to be home, and I cannot wait to share my experiences with you throughout the year. My name is Marissa Petta, and I am a Junior here. I am a triple major in Adolescent Education, Special Education, and my concentration is in English. I am super involved here at Fisher as well; with over 70 clubs to choose from, how could you not be! I am President of our Resident Student Association, a member of National Residence Hall Honorary, a Student Ambassador, a Writing Center English Tutor, and a First Generation Scholar and Class Representative. I love being busy all the time, and I love meeting new people through my involvement on campus. I am looking forward to seeing you all on campus for tours and such, and please feel free to comment on my blogs and ask whatever questions you would like!

Cardinal Love,

Maris

No comments: